Wednesday 23 January 2013

WHAT A DOCTOR - LAST PART


I remember one time I told my doctor
I had a ringing in my ears. 
His advice:
"Don't answer it." 
~~~~~
My doctor sure has his share of nut cases.

One said to him, "Doctor, I think I'm a bell."
The doctor gave him some pills and said, 
"Here, take these -
If they don't work, give me a ring."
~~~~~
Another guy told the doctor that he thought 

he was a deck of cards.
The doctor simply said, 
"Go sit over there. I'll deal with you later." 
~~~~~
When I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places,

He told me to stop going to those places.
~~~~~
You know, doctors can be so frustrating.

You wait a month and a half for an appointment,
Then he says,
"I wish you had come to me sooner."


Courtesy: Martha Northrup




No comments:

Post a Comment