Wednesday 19 December 2012

DO NOT CONFUSE YOUR CREATOR

A 75-year-old woman went into life or death surgery, and she wasn't sure she would make it through. During the surgery,she had a vision. She saw and spoke to God. 
She asked him,"How much time do I have to live?"
 

He said, "You have 35 years left."
 

So that following year she had all kinds of cosmetic
surgery. She had face lift, a tummy tuck, her nose reshaped,liposuction -- she completely did herself over. She figured as long as she was going to live another 35 years, she was going to look young again. After all these were done and she was discharged from the hospital, she was hit by a cab and was killed instantly.

 

When she entered eternity she walked over to God and said, "What happened? I thought you said I had another 35 years. Why did you let that cab hit me?"
 

God replied, "I didn't recognize you!"
 

 Courtesy: otchurch.

No comments:

Post a Comment