Thursday, 2 August 2012

Another Satire Involving A Blonde

  This  is the story of the poor dizzy blonde flying in a two-seater

   airplane  with just the pilot. He has a heart attack  and dies. 

   She, frantic,  calls out a May  Day.

  "May Day! May Day! Help  me! Help me! My

   pilot had a heart attack and is dead, and I don't

  know  how to fly. Help me! Please help  me!"

  She hears a voice over the radio saying:
 
 "This is Air Traffic Control and I have

  you  loud and clear. I will talk you through this and

  get you back on the  ground. I've had a lot of

   experience with this kind of   problem.
 
  
  'Now,  just  take a deep breath. Everything will be fine!
   
   Now give me  your  height and position."

   She says
, 

  
"I'm 5'4" and
  I'm in the front seat."
      (Pause) 
  "O.K."  says  the voice on the radio....  

"Repeat after me: Our Father. . Who art in Heaven. . .  

Courtesy: Martha Northrup

No comments:

Post a Comment